Life insurance

Life Insurance pays a cash lump sum to your loved ones if you die or become terminally ill. If your family or partner are financially dependent on you, or if you have liabilities such as a mortgage or loan, you should consider Life Insurance. Our advisers at Harrison Financial Services will ensure you have access to the right cover for your own individual circumstances.

Critical Illness insurance

Many of us are now living longer. Because of this ever increasing life expectancy, it is more and more likely that we will suffer from and survive a critical illness at some point in our lives. Critical Illness Insurance is a policy that pays out a tax free lump sum of money upon diagnosis of a specified critical illness such as cancer, heart attack, stroke, multiple sclerosis, giving you peace of mind when you need it most. Critical illness cover insurance can sometimes be a complicated process, but at Harrison Financial Services we don't believe it has to be this way. Because we have many years’ experience and our advisors are fully qualified, you can be assured of a first class service from a professional and knowledgeable adviser.

Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Insurance (ASU) 

Becoming unemployed can cause many problems, not least the fact that there may not be enough money to pay the bills. Most people will agree that their home is their most important material possession; if mortgage payments cannot be made, that home can be taken away.
You can buy cover to protect your mortgage payments if you have an accident or become ill and cannot work, if you become unemployed, or to provide full cover for accidents, sickness and unemployment. The terms and conditions under which you can claim differ with every policy, so you should always check them very carefully. Your adviser at HFS will talk you through your policy and ensure you understand your policy, and that it is right for you.

Income protection


Have you considered how you would cope financially if you could not work due to an illness or disability? How would you make the mortgage payments, pay bills, provide for your family and buy petrol, food and so on? Income Protection Insurance, also known as Permanent Health Insurance, Income Insurance or Income Replacement Cover, provides you with a tax free monthly income until your selected retirement age (usually between 50 and 70) if you are unable to work due to an illness or disability. Our advisers here at Harrison Financial Services will help you find the income protection you need.

Buildings contents insurance

Buildings Insurance
Buildings insurance cover provides protection against damage to the structure of a new or established home caused by such things as fire, vandalism, flooding or subsidence. Buildings cover also normally includes permanent fixtures and fittings such as bathrooms and kitchens. In the event of serious damage that makes a residential property uninhabitable, many policies will cover the costs of alternative accommodation whilst repairs are carried out. Home emergency cover may also be included which covers the cost of making the home safe following an emergency such as a flood. Most policies provide standard cover but accidental damage cover can be included for an additional premium. 
All homeowners should have buildings insurance. Mortgage lenders normally impose a condition making buildings insurance compulsory. 

Contents Insurance
Contents insurance cover provides protection against damage to the contents of a home caused by such things as fire, vandalism, flooding or theft. Contents cover includes all items within the home that would go with someone if they moved house - furniture, household goods, televisions, computers and in some cases freezer contents. Most policies provide standard cover, but accidental damage cover can be included for an additional premium. 

G.H Financial Services Ltd act as a credit broker not a lender

‘Greg is a very good listener; sympathetic with my circumstances and provided an excellent solution. I will recommend you.’